Ivor Update: November
It’s been a while, but my D&D character, Ivor, has finally hit seventh level. He’s multiclassed too, taking a level in Warlock (which makes him Bard 6/Warlock 1). Eldritch Blast is awesome – so awesome that our DM tonight decided to nerf it, via making it a Level One spell, rather than a cantrip.
Ivor’s spells are now as follows:
- Cantrips: Friends, Minor Illusion, Vicious Mockery, Eldritch Blast*, Chill Touch
- 1st Level: Faerie Fire, Unseen Servant, Dissonant Whispers, Healing Word, Hex, Inflict Wounds [Magical Secrets] [Dropped – Heroism, Sleep, Tasha’s Hideous Laughter]
- 2nd Level: Invisibility, Suggestion, Silence
- 3rd Level: Hypnotic Pattern, Major Image, Animate Dead [Magical Secrets]
*Treated as 1st Level
- Strength: 12
- Dexterity: 15
- Constitution: 15
- Intelligence: 10
- Wisdom: 10
- Charisma: 18 (incl +1 Boots of Charisma)
The Warlock deal is with the Fae.