A hundred books in a year: April
My completed reads for April:
- Let the Right One In, by John Ajvide Lindqvist
- King of Thorns, by Mark Lawrence
- Silence, by Jan Costin Wagner
- House of Orphans, by Helen Dunmore
- Wolf Winter, by Cecilia Ekbäck
Just the five this month, which makes it my worst month so far. Still, at thirty-six total for the first third of the year, I am on track for a hundred books in 2016.
I also notice that every one of these five deals with the subject of paedophilia, either explicitly or implicitly, or at least in passing. Clearly I’m lacking Lolita.