A hundred books in a year: January
Sorry for the delay – I was on a trip from 15th January onwards.
One of my goals for this year as a reader is to work my way through a hundred books. Assuming your average book is 350 or so pages, that works out at about a 100 pages a day. Which I think is do-able.
Courtesy of other commitments, I’m a bit behind schedule at the moment, but not disastrously so. My completed January reads thus far:
- The Steel Remains, by Richard Morgan.
- Far Horizons, edited by Robert Silverberg
- A Winter Book, by Tove Jansson
- A Calculus of Angels, by Greg Keyes
- Empire of Unreason, by Greg Keyes
- The Shadows of God, by Greg Keyes
- The Summer Book, by Tove Jansson
I am currently reading another Jansson book, Sun City.